Leading trade cash & carry wholesaler Stax Trade Centres approached Workhouse Marketing for digital consultancy advice with a view to rolling out a major new web design project. The old website platform was outdated, both visually and from a technical perspective – ineffectively bolting two proprietary systems together.
The product database was also incredibly fragmented, so Stax wanted to find an effective solution that would bring their online business in line with the capabilities of the company;
• Become an effective integrated sales tool,
• Raise online awareness of the Stax brand to be on a par with its stature and capabilities
• To engage and inform key Stax stakeholders
• To collect data to help us understand our customers
• To develop relationships with new customers & nurture existing ones
Working in partnership with Stax’s experienced developers, Workhouse planned and designed a 3 phase project to build a new e-commerce website with vastly improved navigation and functionality.
With Phase 1 of the new web design now complete, Phase 2 will take the capabilities of the site to the next level with integrated sales tools and behavioural triggers based on customer behaviour.
[Click here] to see Stax’s new website design for yourself.